Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it's ov-ER?

Poor Katie, today was her last day of dance class. Probably have her do it some more later this summer or at least in the fall. Actually, I am impressed, she is getting really good at first position! (pizza feet). = )

Maggie had a rough day today. It was her 2 month old check up and included 3 shots and an oral vaccine. Usually she is an excellent sleeper for me, wrap her, lay her down and she snoozes, but today she only wanted held and would scream so hard if I thought otherwise. Luckily she allowed some sleep to come now but who knows if it will last long. Hopefully she can get back on schedule tomorrow.

Katie and I start preschool summer library program tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that special mommy-katie time.

oh and the weatherman claimed today was relief--if you can call 88 degrees relief from 98.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Angel,

    Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Katie has gotten. It makes me sad to think how long it has been since we have seen you. Are you coming to Lindsey's wedding? Lindsey is so happy to have been in touch with you and was so grateful for the baby gifts from your family.

    God bless you and your precious family,

    Love,

    Aunt Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Let us know that you visited!