To read about how I made these blocks, see this post.
I finished the blocks during Joe and Layla's visit, as we rested our pregnant bodies on the couch. I only planned on making 4 blocks so that it would be a small doll quilt, so it didn't take too long to assemble. I made the quilt blocks 9 x 7 inches and the sashing was 2 inches wide. I decided to go with 4 inches for the border to help keep the look of the original that my great-grandma made.
This flowered print matched nicely for the back, and I made binding from the same yellow as the front.
Originally I thought that I would hand quilt it, but changed my mind once I basted the layers together...
Overall happy with how it looks.