Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bathing Beauties



Yes, I know I have been slacking a bit with pictures, but here is a shot from last week after visiting Lori and Andrea and going swimming. Hard to believe, but it was our first trip swimming this year, joining a pool is so expensive and not many pools have public swim times.

Katie had a great time, working up the courage to go down a slide into the pool, and Maggie LOVED floating for hours in the water.

We ended going to the pool with Dad when he was down this Thursday, and the girls got to have a blast in the baby pool (Maggie made no fuss when she put her face in the water.) She was constantly squatting and splashing, just so happy to get all wet. We took the girls in the big pool and I discovered Maggie's new favorite is being held under her arms facing me as I walk back in the water. She lays practically flat and to my complete joy, she was doing breaststroke kick!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let us know that you visited!