Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Button

If you check our blog you might have noticed a new button on the side for www.diapers.com. They are the people that put all those cards in the parenting magazines that fall out all over the floor. I used them once before with Maggie to use a first time offer of 10 dollars off/free shipping, but I always ended up going to our local BJs.

Now that we have Becky and it is freezing cold, and gas is topping over 3 bucks a gallon, I try to not go anywhere that I don't have to. As a result, most of my shopping for Christmas was done online (YAY for the Amazon Mom program...if you sign up you get free 2 day shipping!)...even the Black Friday deals were all available online also, most with free shipping so I got to sit in my PJs instead of freezing in a line.

So I decided to price check diapers.com to our BJs and they are cheaper than BJs for most diapers. But in the past 2 years they added Soap.com to the site. At first I think, that's dumb, I'll just buy it at the store, but I didn't feel like braving the craziness so I ordered a Tide powder online since it was about the same price (free shipping also!).

I got it the next day. Seriously, less than 24 hours, but I was disappointed that a little of the powder leaked in the box so I called to let them know. Their customer service was so awesome that they sent me TWO boxes of Tide to replace the first box! So now I have enough laundry soap to last me about 3 months and that is pretty cool at the rate we do laundry around here. On top of that we got 30% cash back in our account that we can use for our next order. So that definitely beats BJ's prices!

So I wanted to share my online shopping wonderfulness with you too. If you enter ETOWNHOOKS for the promotional code, you will get 30% cash back on diapers and 15% off the rest of your order. Go ahead and order the mega pack of Charmin...:)

*If anyone uses this code at check out, not only do YOU get great deals, but we get a 10 dollar credit for future purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let us know that you visited!