Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thanksgiving





We went up to Mom and Dad's house for Thanksgiving this year. We got to see lots of people we haven't seen for a while and Katie had lots of fun playing with my cousins. Here are a few shots from the day. We gave Chris his birthday present, which was a cape that Katie and I made. It is superman appliqued on one side and Batman on the other but I forgot to get a picture of it before I wrapped it so all I have is the shot of him playing with the Superman facing out.

Aunt Glenda and Uncle Curt gave Katie a ceramic bears set that she is loving right now...they are all set up on her desk now!
If you are interested in making a cape (just like this one and the one I made for Katie's halloween costume, check out the tutorial on http://pukingpastilles.com/?p=57
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Let us know that you visited!